Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'll Start To Write Again


I have a lot to update, but I just can't seem to get the point of sharing them here (Read as: too lazy to write). It seems like I'm losing my muse to write. The only time I feel like writing is when I sad and people don't want to know sad stories. 

So here is the list of good things that happened so far:

1. Another best friend's wedding!
2. My friend just gave birth on December to a baby girl!
3. My brother got married!
4. My sister got married!
5. I finallyyyy got my license done! (after being forced by everybody. haha)
6. Now I'm in the final semester of my degree.


Hey. That's quite a number of good things. You see, how easily people forgot the good memories they had whenever bad things happened. 

February is coming to an end. March comes and I'll be starting my internship until June. A part from that, I have a research paper to be done. Gahhh. I hope I had all the strength to go thru all of this. I never had any work experience and my biggest fear is that I'm not able to keep up and do the work given. As for the research paper, my supervisor is the one that I most fear among other lecturers. LOL

Oh, well. This is life.
Bring it on bitch! 


No comments: