Sunday, June 12, 2011

LIFE as we know it.


I always wonder how does it feel to be born rich. To be fed on silver spoon since toddler. To be able to have and buy expensive things. I envy of those people. How they can be so blessed? People like that must have been living a wonderful life. Have wonderful rich friends. Yes, life seems so unfair right know.

But then I realized that life is unfair and fair at its own way. Meaning that when you gain something, you lose something. For example some rich people who has millions but still are unhappy. They don't have true friends who really understand them. Who won't take advantages of them. You make a lot of money but your marriage is falling apart. How can that be called wonderful life? 


And so I said to myself that I'm grateful with all I have. I might not have everything money can buy but that doesn't mean I have to live a miserable life. Being from a middle class family teaches me to work harder and appreciate things. Be independent. Start from the bottom. Gain own experience. I am happy with what I have. And I can make it work to be happier. 


I believe things happen for a reason. You might not be the brightest kid in the bunch no matter how hard you try. There must be a reason why. Maybe because if you were a genius you will become a bad person and be delirious. Who knows? I met many of brilliant kids who are too proud of their brain. Then I thought to myself that I'd rather be stupid with kind heart. 


You might not be the prettiest/most handsome people but at least you have people around you who take you as you are. Who sees the beauty inside of you. Who won't judge you from appearances.


So don't blame fate or Allah for being unfair or doesn't give you a charming life. He works in a mysterious way. Sometimes, your plan doesn't turn out the way you want it to be but before you know it, that unsuccessful plan lead you to something bigger.Just be thankful of what you have because right now many other people wanna be in your shoe. You just don't know it.


roger and out.



2 comments:

kynah said...

setuju!
M, aku suka sangat baca post ni.
macam tengah memujuk diriku ini untuk bersyukur & redha dengan takdir.huhuhuhu.ada hikmah yg tersembunyi di sebalik setiap yg terjadi kan?
alhamdulillah for everything=)

***tulis la lagi mcm ni.best baca!=)

Insomniac. said...

haha.kan kan.sapa lg nak motivate diri sendiri kalo bkn kita sendiri?
insyaAllah. :DD