Tuesday, July 12, 2011

have ever someone told you?


Don't hate a song, soon it'll end up in your head.



Now that's happening to me. The first time I heard this particular song on YouTube I was like, whatthehell?!
And I keep on mocking the song to kakak. Talking about how annoying the song is. Not to mention its weird videoclip. And now here I am, listening to the song and set the repeat mode on. Shame on myself. hahaha >.<"


Oh yeah. This is the song I'm talking about. Please don't make fun of me. T_T


4 comments:

Fairus Ibrahim said...

m !
mane fb kau ???
eh nk bgtau . aku masuk 1 contest , ak tag kau . haha . xtau nak tag sape doe . sorry ! =p

Insomniac. said...

itu laaa!! tak boleh nak login laa. tiba2 je. dia kata temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. T__T

kynah said...

M
lawak la hg niii
hahahahahha

aku pun penah kena simptom ni tau.lagu apa ntah
haha

Insomniac. said...

hahahaha. serious xtau mcm mana boleh terlekat dengan kanak2 disney nie. :|