Monday, July 11, 2011

In Between

It's been almost three weeks I'm in Shah Alam. And I think it's time for me to go back home since I don't plan to stay any longer than this. But, I had some issues happened in the past weeks that keep me stay. But still some part of me wanted to go back, to face the music. So I decided to buy my ticket home for next Sunday. But kakak wants me to stay with her and baby until fasting month so that we may go back home together for Raya. Damn. I don't know what to decide. I think that is too long for me. Plus I'm on the edge of getting broke right now. Plus plus I plan to make my clearance at UiTM Arau with my friends on 21st July. I keep on second guessing my decision. 

So what now?


2 comments:

DaYaH JeLitA said...

kak m nak follow tak leh pon..huhu

Insomniac. said...

aik..yeke..dekat bar atas tue x ada ke?