Wednesday, July 13, 2011

recap


Just a quick recap. 

Last Wednesday I met with my two friends whom I hadn't met for quite some time. The last time I met Naz was on last December and I can't recall the last time I met Hadi. Yup, that long. haha. Anyway, better late than never. We just had dinner at Chili's. Personally I prefer TGIF. But it all changed after we had our dessert. hahaha. I looove dessert. Can't remember its name but it was pure awesomeness. But still cannot challenge the Chocolate Avalanchefrom Tony Romas (told ya I love dessert).


I'd call it as the pure awesomeness dessert. 

Hi, my name is Nazhirah. Call me Naz. :P

Just call me Hadi. Want my number? :PP

Happy tummies produce happy faces.

We went lepak-ing at Naz's afterwards. Talking about the good old days. Reminiscing the fun moments and feel old. To think it thru, I can't believe I had left my high school for almost 4 years now. I remembered how eager I was to finish my school. How I see my problems as they were such a big thing back then. Now, as I got older more serious problems came. The way I see life is a lot different now. No more empty talk. More to career talk I guess? idk. I guess we're more mature now. Ok, feel very old already. I guess I should just go with the flow, hope for the best, prepare for the worst, work hard and play hard. Very much to cope huh? Well, that's part of growing up. :)


-roger and out-


p/s - sorry for the bad quality pictures. camera buat hal daaa :P



4 comments:

kynah said...

weyyy sedapnya benca coklat tuuuu...huhu

Insomniac. said...

makan ramai2 lagi sedap. cepat turun sini!!

Nur Farah Izni said...

the way you talk is so mature babe! you really have grow up! :))

Insomniac. said...

ahahaha. well. i'm getting 21 by the end of the month kan. :PP