Friday, June 10, 2011

magic.

I just realized that many of my high school seniors were already married. Some are just married. Then there was tag photos from the makeup artist's facebook. So I opened it to see other people's wedding pictures. The bridal makeup processes. Before and after pictures. Damn! Now i know why every bride looks beautiful on their wedding. Or is it just a wedding glow? I don't know. Then I came to wonder how they got such a flawless skin? Ah I see. Makeup.

Who doesn't want a flawless skin right? But with our hormone's activity is pretty much active at our age, getting a super flawless skin is kinda impossible. For me at least. Though some people are blessed with super beautiful and healthy skin. I envy them very much like hell. Who wouldn't? I would dieeeee to have a skin like theirs. 

I don't know who invented makeup. But I'm sure that many women today are owing him/her. Makeup is the life saver of many women. They help women to hide their flaws and blemishes and dark spots. As well to look radiantly beautiful and helps to boost confidence. Many women like myself are very full of insecurities. Yes, I am very very full of insecurities and inferiors

No, I'm not saying that all women should put a lot of makeup on them. Please please please don't be a drag queen. Makeup should helps women to enhance their beauty. Not to fake them. 


don't step out of the house looking like this. haha

Cam Diaz without makeup. Who says celebs are born with flawless looking face. They are human like us too.

we know she was wearing makeup but she looked natural.

I love this one. She is already beautiful naturally. With makeup she looked effortless. She is one hell of a lucky lady!

another natural looking beauty.

nothing much different ey?


Got my point? Makeup is magic. Indeed.


No comments: