Friday, July 15, 2011

Yesterday


Went out with schoolmates at Mid to watch Harry Potter. Puas hati gilaaa tengok. Finally the sequel my childhood's movie end. Now I feel so old. It was good to see my old friends especially Adha. I hadn't met him since I graduated from high school kot! Nothing much actually. After movie we wandered around to find what to eat. And came out with no decision. ahaha. We just had late lunch at Kenny's at last. Poor Pijat, he was the first to arrive at 8am with empty stomach. hihihi. After lunch Pijat had to leave for Bukit Jalil. Apparently he got lucky for getting a free pass to watch Liverpool players' practice. Damn I envy you kid! 

I'm not really into writing tonite. Blame the overstuffed stomach. 
Before going home me and Naz along with Alif (Adha went to MPH and went to Cheras) went to Alexis to satisfy Naz's tummy for dessert. Oh yeah, Naz had a little crush on a waiter there! muehehe. Enough for now, pictures time. 


From left : me, Pijat, Adha, Alif.

the lil shawty











everyone's hungry I suppose. :P

I love this picute. They look cute. haha

Before Pijat left. p/s - ignore my 'tough' arm.
this is what you get when people snap your picture while talking.



ahaha. I super love this picture! Naz was like, 'yeahh. whateverrrr M'. 

So there you go.
Another boring post from me.


-roger and out-



2 comments:

kynah said...

ni bukan boring post cik M oiii.
ni post seronok.haha.
jelesnyaaaa...
lama tak jumpa depa=)))

Insomniac. said...

haha. nasib la cik kynah suka.
malas nak cerita. tempek gambar je la.
datang la sini! :P