Saturday, September 3, 2011

Of Ketupat Rendang and Everything Nice.


How was your raya people?
Mine was great as usual. Got my once a year chance to play firecrackers. hihihi
Gathered with the whole family. Had hella lots of laughs and giggles.
Loaded up my tummy with ketupat rendang for 24/7.
I kept on munching and munching and more munching even though the tummy was already full. *normal la kan?*
And now I'm full with regrets since I got three new pimples on my face. Not to mention my tummy is getting thickerrrrr and layered. muahaha
Lepas nie excercise la! Okay, that was a lie :|

I still get duit raya from my uncles though :D

My baju raya?

Seriously, I don't feel like uploading. 
Buruk, I bet you don't wanna see. 

But I wanna see yours. hehe

-TTFN-


2 comments:

~ ika popo ~ said...

sme la ngn aku..jerawat tumbuh 2 ketul kt pipi..1 kecik,1 besa!

Insomniac. said...

aku semua besar!!! hahahaha