Monday, July 9, 2012


I am home! *hidung kempas kempis*
Hopped on a flight to Alor Star last night. And before that, kakak baby and I went for a so-called window shopping at Mid Valley. 
We just can't seem to get a grip with all the sales going that were around there. 
Dan sekarang aku pokai gila. Dan berhutang! haha

So Amirul fetched me at the airport. Then we went to dinner with Nizam. And Nizam was being so grumpy waiting for us at Le Boss. Sorry brother, my flight got 20-minute delayed and people were so lembab last night! Plus it was raining heavily. 
But anyway, we managed to arrive safe and sound and had a great dinner and talk.
Oh, btw. Nizam did say something about my skin condition.

"Nie apesal jerawat banyak nie?"

Hehehe. I wish I knew brother! I guess it's the environment in Shah Alam. And my 'super healty' diet as well. I don't really mind about the pimples but what gets me disappointed is the scars! 
Black scars as if I picked up on them. It was so frustrating. Why do I have such a high level of melanin in my body?! *shedding tears*
Stop crapping about your skin Azrena. There are many other things you should be worried about. *held my head up high*

So I'ma stay at home this holiday. Hoping will be able to 'paw' abah and Nizam.
But Ice Age 4 will be out this week! Can't wait for that for sure. 

Hmmmph.

That is all I guess. Will write more about my boring life soon. Hopefully. If I were diligent enough. Heh

Roger and out.


6 comments:

~ ika popo ~ said...

same la ngn aku M..cuti sem lps, abes muke aku start jrwt..sedih gile..huhu..siap tnggl scars..

Insomniac. said...

aku baru2 nie la naik gila2 pny. parut tak payah cakap la. semua org tegor. sabar je la dduk shah alam nie. harap2 cuti nie dapat la treat sikit.

~ ika popo ~ said...

tgk muke aku ni nmpk mcm dah ssh nk pulih je..huhu..nnt la klau ade pape produk yg aku pkai klau effective, aku bgtaw ko..ko pn bgtaw je klau ade pape yg ok..huhu

Insomniac. said...

sama la. aku pon rasa mcm dah tak ada harapan nak dpt kulit flawless balik mcm dlu. hurmm. okay2. aku skrg kalo nk cari product mesti cari yg tak ada SLS aka sodium laureth sulfate. sbb aku perasan time muka aku byk naik mesti time guna product yg ada benda tue.

~ ika popo ~ said...

aku ade t'bace jgk psl SLS tu xelok utk acne skin..sedih bile teringat kulit yg dulu..huhu..anyway,good luck!

Insomniac. said...

mmg pon. good luck to you too.
semoga kita berjaya mencari solusi dan dapat berkongsi tips. hehe :D