Monday, July 2, 2012

End of Freshman Year!


I AM FREE! 
Well at least for now. For two months approximately. Can ya beat thatttt? heh
Today's paper was the wrap for my second semester aka freshman year. Time flies so damn fast ey?
Though I'm much thrill to say that I had finished all my three papers, I don't think I answered them correctly. 
Many unexpected questions came out and I had no choice but to 'create my own answers'.
that.is.sad.
Nevertheless, I take it as a lesson to learn. *yeah right* 

So! After the exam, we practically went crazy. Not sure was it because of the excitement or otherwise. 
But we were all smiling for sure. :)
And and, one of my classmates is about to deliver her baby somewhere around mid July. I hope it would be on the 30th. :D
Hope that she'll deliver her baby without difficulties, and everything would turn out fine. 
Amin. 





Til then.
.roger and out.


No comments: