Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rude Malaysians. Surprise?



Frankly, I am not. 



I pretty much agree with most of the points especially the 9th. 
Their excuse for doing so?

"there will be someone who'll take care of it"

Including not cleaning up their table after finish eating at Ikea.
Their excuse?

"there will be someone who'll take care of it"

As in the Ikea situation, those who want their table! As simple as that. 


I don't know what goes into our minds. Sometimes we tend to be very ignorant and selfish. 
I love seeing people's behaviour in Ikea restaurant. How people do not even bother to move their chair or help to move the damn trolley when someone wants to come thru. 
Bila orang tegur, marah.
Bila ada orang kemas meja dia sendiri lepas makan, kata skema, tengok saja. Bukan nak ikut. 

Imagine if the worker was your mother. Would you do the same thing as you did?

Oh, I forgot.
She isn't.
That's why you keep doing it. 



No comments: