Friday, September 23, 2011

14 days.


So my first week of school was very much tiring! And emotional. *thanks to little miss pms*. 
I had trouble registering at the faculty, locate the classes. Wake up early at 6.45 in the morning and be ready at 7.10am. Ya feelin' me already? 
So hell yeah. I kinda had a rough time adjusting my routine. Still adjusting.
Shah Alam's campus is such a busy place. Super busy. With all the buses and people and cars and motorcycles. And not to mention the super humid weather and the haze. *muka dah kelabu*. 
Seriously I look messy all the time. I can't describe it. With all the frizzy hair and shiny face, just imagine. And yet, I see all the other girls look fabulous. It's in the gene I guess. 
Enough with the complaining. Bet nobody wanna hear that.


Don't let me start on the classes please. Even after just two weeks of semester, I am already full with homeworks and assignments. And done with one presentation. 
I guess I won't be having much life after this.


-roger and out-

2 comments:

kynah said...

you're just so fine with ur frizzy hair and shiny faces,M.baru la nampak hectic sikit.kalau muka flawless,mekap steady je memanjang,xnampak mcm student dah tu.hehehehhe...

btw,ALL THE BEST!

f.i.g.h.t ! ! !

Insomniac. said...

HAHAHA. ayat sj je nak kasi senang kan hati. hihihi. thank u kinah!