Wednesday, September 7, 2011

clueless.


So I just done my clearance at my old campus today. Finally!
One job done, more jobs to go. Got to meet some of my girlfriends back in Perlis.
And had dinner with Amet. hihi.

But

The pressure is ON.
The day is getting nearer and nearer and now I'm getting shit scared because somehow I feel like I don't know anything! Completely clueless and so lost out of nowhere. 
I still haven't done anything for next Monday's registration. 
Medical check up? Nope.
Personal documents? Nope.
Copies of certificates? Nope nope.
Fees payment? Uh-huh.
Passport-sized pictures? Don't ask!

Padan muka, salah sendiri. 
Procrastinating is the way I roll.

Bila nak berubah? Nak masuk degree dah nie oi!

Mode : Mad with own self. 

-roger and out-


2 comments:

kynah said...

relaks,M...okey je...you can do it...all the best utk degree nanti! =)

Insomniac. said...

huhu. super nervous! thanks kinah. muahx