Friday, February 1, 2013

Best Friend's Wedding


Hello. 
Buckle up, this entry is going to be a long one. 

Just so you know, one of my best high school's girlfriends got married last week. Can't believe she is someone's wife now. I could clearly remember how so close we were during our high school years. There were five of us. We laughed together, slept late at night talking about random things, got into troubles (yeapp, we were the naughty ones) and of course, we cried together. So yeah, when she ( we call her kak pija, but I love to call her 'keng' LOL) told me that she's getting married I got mixed feelings. Not that I'm not happy for her, just that I couldn't brain the idea that my girl is a woman now (if that makes any sense). If you asked me about marriage, hell no I'm not ready, still. hahah


Friday, 25th January 2013

The akad nikah was held on Friday. Me and Naz planned couple of weeks ahead to be present at the akad and kenduri. Naz will hop on the first flight of Friday and I'll meet her at the airport and Waled's gonna fetch us there and take us to Perlis. But due to some slight of misunderstandings, I arrived 1.5 hours late! Talking about being a diva once in a while :D

Waled payed us a big favor throughout our 2-day stay in Perlis. We owe him a lot actually. Once we arrived, we took some time to rest (about 30-45 minutes) before we headed to the airport (yes, again, back and forth) to send Epi. Apparently he forgot about Kak Pija's wedding and planned a trip to London for a week instead! Boo you dude.


After that we got our asses back to Perlis and bought present for the bride. I love what we got for her. hihihi

The akad nikah ceremony started after Isyak prayer and alhamdulillah, in one pronouncement they were husband and wife. Good job Indra! eheh

The bride-to-be

Us from left: Waled, Naz, the bride, me and Anas (sorry for the bad quality)

Saturday, 26th January 2013

The kenduri! I was so excited to meet my other high school friends. We arrived a bit late though. But they waited for us. Cause I asked them to. LOL
It was like a mini reunion for us. So much joy I can't put it into words. 
I guess I'll just put it into pictures then? 


Late and calm.

Still calm.

Reunited. Couldn't hold our calmness anymore so we kinda over shadowed the bride and groom. LOL


And I, on the other hand, couldn't stay put. Got high with overjoy. 


I have no idea what to say


#1 : 'Everyony get into position'
#2 : 'Stay into postion'
#3 : "That's it'

Catching up

Me and Priscilla

Sarah and Hannan




Serious talk, I think.



The five of us +1.


Selamat Pengantin Baru dear friends. May your marriage lasts til Jannah. Amin


.Roger and Out.



No comments: