Monday, January 31, 2011

memories.

I just opened my myspace account and I went through all my albums to see my old pictures! And all I can say now is WOW. I laughed and giggled as I went through them one by one. Time really flies so quickly. As you see your old pictures you'll be like, 'ohh.this was 2006' , 'this was 2008 after SPM' and you feel like it just happened yesterday. And once you do the math you'll realized that that was 4 - 3 years ago! Of course I saved some of them in my laptop. Now let the pictures do the talking shall we? :)

2006 - long waist length hair.


2008 - After SPM. Went to Switchfoot's  concert. I got my hair perm and I hate it.


2008 - Hanged out with Lyn and Hadi at Mid Valley. Naz, u balik Swiss.haha!

2008 - I decided to cut my hair short to get rid of my curls. =.= . LOL to Nizam's hair!





2008 - At Kinah's crib. Already a UiTM student.hihi






So there you are. Not much ey. There are still some of them I didn't upload. Lazy. Sorry. But as you can see throughout the years I had change my hair style dramatically. From super long to super short. I plan to keep my hair long this time but I kinda feel like my hair just won't grow! So I will always lose my faith and cut it out. sighs. And sometimes I do feel like wanna cut it short but I noticed that nowadays many girls wear their hair short. And I don't wanna do the same thing. Not at the same time. I love to go against the trend. And that's just me.

4 comments:

shawty. said...

miss your long hair!

Insomniac. said...

i know! i do too. tapi rasa macam mustahil je nak panjang mcm tue balik. every 3 months mula la gedik nk potong.haha

kynah said...

M.aku dah pindah rumah.dah tak duduk situ lagi.huhu.rindu rumah lama.nway,rumah baru dekat je ngan rumah lama tu.jalan kaki 5minit sampai.jemput la datang.hehe.

Insomniac. said...

yeke! insyaAllah nanti aku sampai