Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fetish.


I just have a fetish over cakes. The shape, the colour, the decoration, and all. I loooove watching Cake Boss on C707 and used to post an entry for beautiful and creative cakes here. And lately I've been googling for odd and disgusting looking cakes. To be honest, I'm impressed with the bakers. The cakes look real that I don't think I would eat them. 


Hell I respect the baker's imagination level! 

Might as well they just took a fresh shit from a neighbour's dog and troll the customer.

This look disturbingly real. If someone put this beside me while I'm asleep I would wake up and die of pure heart attack. The texture of the skin looks so real. Hat's off to the baker. 

Will dig more for cakes. 
.roger and out.


4 comments:

~ ika popo ~ said...

creative gile kn..aku pn pnah post psl cake2 ni..ade yg cake baby baru lahir skali dgn tali pusat tu geli..huhu

Insomniac. said...

yeke? nnti aku godek2 tgk.
tp dorg buat nampak real btol. hahaha. tak kuasa nak makan

Insomniac. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ ika popo ~ said...

http://dryperssimanja.blogspot.com/2012/06/cakes.html